Saturday, November 04, 2006

One week to go...

People are asking me if I'm nervous...I just want people to be moved by this film. If I can move just one person then I feel like I've accomplished what I set out to do. In that sense, I am nervous. But, I'm also ready. I've been ready for quite some time.

Todd Stricker, my most excellent photographer, delivered three posters to me tonight. They are fantastic! He framed one and I took it the Alamo Drafthouse so they can hang it up.

The Drafthouse is also playing a clip of Sandwich before all the movies and in the lobby. If anyone goes to the movies there before the screening you will see it. I think the clip is about 25 or 30 seconds long. It looks good though.


One more week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home